Nashville criminal defense attorney Brent Horst has compiled videos of some of the questions he receives frequently. Learn more about criminal charges and their defenses by watching the videos listed below.
- My Client, My Fight
- What Does it Mean to be Board Certified?
- How Do I Post Bail?
- How Do You Defend Against a Drug Conspiracy Case?
- How Do You Defend Against False Accusations of a Sex Offense?
- Can I Have a Conviction Removed from My Record?
- Can I Be Arrested or Charged Without Any Evidence?
- How Can I Be Found Guilty of DUI if I Wasn’t Over the Limit?
- What is Domestic Assault?
- How do you defend against drugs found in my car or my house?
- Should I take the blood or breath test if I have been stopped for DUI?
- Can I claim self defense?
- Can I go to jail for spanking my child?
- How did I get charged with conspiracy when I didn’t agree to work with those people?
- How do criminal attorneys charge fees?
- I’ve been charged with prescription drug fraud. Will I go to jail?
- Can the police search my car without a warrant?
- Can the police search my house without a warrant?
- I wasn’t read my rights. Can my case be dismissed?
- Can I tape record conversations?
- How do I hire a lawyer in a criminal case?
- Should I plea bargain or go to trial?
If you are facing criminal accusations or have a legal concern that is not addressed above, contact Horst Law by calling (615) 403-2971.